Atlantic 300-Watt Floating Pond De-icer
The Atlantic Pond De-icer is a floating pond heater that helps maintain a hole in the ice to allow the exchange of oxygen and other gases in wintry conditions. It allows oxygen to diffuse into pond water otherwise sealed off by ice, while toxic carbon dioxide and methane gasses from decomposing organics diffuse out.
- Constructed of high strength and high temperature PPS polymer for incredible durabilty under the most adverse conditions
- Internal thermostat turns heater on just above freezing and off as water warms for fully automatic operation
- Efficient heating element only draws 300 watts when needed to keep operating costs low
- Indicator light shines blue to show the De-icer is in standby mode when plugged in with water temperature above freezing
- Indicator light shines green to show water temperature is below freezing and De-icer is in operation.