Green Clean Algaecide
This EPA registered Green Clean Algaecide works on contact, breaking down algae cells to eliminate algae.
GreenClean Algaecide is a contact algaecide in granular form and works by oxidation reaction to break down algae cells.
Pets, Plants and Fish safe GreenClean Algaecide may be used in water containing fish and plants.
- Releases oxygen into the water
- Great alternative to Copper-Based chemicals
- Prevents, controls and treats green water and string algae
- May be used as a spot treatment in waterfalls or other areas
Once diluted, GreenClean Algaecide will not harm fish or aquatic life as well as birds, bees, pets or wildlife.
CAUTION GreenClean Algaecide is TOXIC TO BIRDS IN RAW FORM
- If used more than once a month, you may wish to monitor your pH levels, using more than once a month may cause your pH levels to rise.
- Generally, 1 cup GreenClean Algaecide to 1000 gallons of water
- Follow dosing instructions
GreenClean Algaecide is available in four convenient sizes