Ammonia Remover from Microbe Lift
Ammonia Remover is important for new pond owners as well as owners with established ponds. Never add new fish to a pond without preparing for an ammonia spike. After new fish are added-- the pond can go out of balance within hours, leading to a mass fish death. Chlorine is not the only thing to worry about, add ammonia remover on day 1, 2, 3, and 4, after adding new fish, as a precaution. Microbe-Lift Ammonia Remover may also be used for pond start up, during partial water changes and when replacing lost water due to evaporation.
Microbe-Lift Ammonia Remover does the following:
- Helps to remove ammonia from pond water
- Helps to remove chlorine as well as chloramines
- Helps to remove toxic ammonia
- Treats ammonia burn in pond fish
- Helps reduce fish stress by giving beneficial bacteria time to multiply
Safe for pond fish and aquatic life
Follow label instructions
Available in 16 oz, 32 oz, and 128 oz.